Sunday 22 April 2012

Rain rain go away and come again another day!!!

Well i don't know about anyone else but i'm sick of the rain, don't get me wrong. I love listening to it fall against the windows, especially when i'm lying in bed. But recently i've been pining for the sun, think its gardening withdrawel.

Last week i had a kind of revelation, i realised i could ask for help and it felt good. One of my children  has symptoms of autism. He has never been disagnosed, but he is on the autistic spectrum. Las week i attended a infomation conference where i was welcomed with open arms. I never thoguht people could be so nice and lovely to a stranger. Anyway as i was going around at leaflets a lovely lady took me into another and introduced to a group of parents whoalso have children with ASD (autistic spectrum disorders). It felt like such a relief knowing they were other parents going through the same as me.
We were invited along to play event the same day and along to another one next week. My children really enjoyed themslves and were able to let off steam in a friendly environment.

So this a new turn, so take it from me don't suffer and think your own there is always someone who is in the same position as you.There is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Keep you fingers croseed for me i need some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment