Monday 2 September 2013

School Starts

Well at the title suggests when my eldest went back to school today, i was quite worried as he's been very stressed. But he left for his bus and came back at half three smiling. Always a good sign!!!

Took my youngest to the park as he's not back till Wednesday, it was a lovely day and he enjoyed himself.
Still it was hard watching him try and play with the other kids, poor thing doesn't initiate conversation and shys away. Instead he just hangs around on the outskirts watching. Luckily he's seems quite happy with this and enjoyed just being around the other children. After an hour or so he asked to go home, it just got too loud for him.

I was very naughty and used some money that i put away for my treat day, it was £10 that i had been saving ready for Wednesday for when i could have a couple of hours to myself, child and partner free.
Oh well doesn't it was lovely having our lunch together chatting away.

We then came back and both of my boys sat and played on a football game for about an hour before we had the leftover bolognese sauce with jacket potatoes :)

Waste not want not in this house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment