Tuesday 24 July 2012

A little lifter :D

Well today i've been gardening, getting rid of bits of rubbish from the front and back yard.
Damn green fly decided to attack my little rose bush and raspberry plants today so squirted them with a mixture of washing up liquid and water. Muhahahaha, some tiny little birds seem to love the green fly so they've feasted well today!


got a shock today and found these in a pot 


I know shockingly we have strawberries yay!!!!!

All my other plants have basically died so i'm really happy with these :)

This is my view from the front door an amazing array of colours, just me feel so happy.
Hardy Oriental Lily

Marigolds

Its the little things that make life so much better, i know its sounds a bit rich. But i know how it is when you've feel rubbish and you've cutback everything you can. But instead of focusing on the negative, try instead to focus on the positive. From something as simple as having a hot cup of tea , or in my case looking as flowers in pots.

Trust it will be easier, maybe not better, but you will find a way of coping.

kez xx


No comments:

Post a Comment