Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 a boring but a spend free start!

Happy New Year everyone!

Well we had a lovely chilled New Year, myself and my partner spent the night under a cover watching films. We didn't feel like having a drink so we spent the night laughing and spending with our children.

Had a slight problem though, we ran out of cat food! Oh no we had to leave the house and buy some.
After that we came back and a buffet tea of home made dips, crisps, pizzas, salad, nuts and shop bought savoury eggs. It was wonderful.

New Years Day we had the leftovers from the buffet, whilst i assisted my partner with sausage plait with veg, mash and gravy. It was scrummy and shockingly my youngest ate it!

So yes we haven't done anything exciting so just boring news for us.
I meant to post a financial plan, but my partner told me off for working when i should me resting.

See you tomorrow x


No comments:

Post a Comment