Friday 16 August 2013

black dog approaching!



A day of anxieties and stress

After a really successful day yesterday, i felt good but anxious.
Today i'm the opposite, i'm so stressed out its unreal. I know why it is, its because i'm going in the evening.
I don't do evening wanderings .

But after the stress of last week when a person verbally abused my children and me i've become even more anxious. I'm scared in case i see her, but really i shouldn't be. I have done nothing wrong, well thats what everyone is saying.

I suffer from depression and moods go up and down, my GP is currently deciding whether to put through for assessment of manic depression as i am clinically depressed. I also recently started counselling.

So when you have a off day, this is what i do.

I ignore the world snuggling on the sofa with my boys
Ignore my phone
Lock the doors

Then best of all put on a film and lose yourself.

Sometimes its the best medicine in the world to just run away and relax

kez xx

pic from http://things-we-heart.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/random-hearts-we-heart-rainy-daywhy-its.html

No comments:

Post a Comment